PBK's Response to Covid19
During this time we know you all want to be cautious, and your family's health is of utmost importance to all of us at PBK . We have made a few changes in order to ensure that we are working with you in the safest way possible. For the time being, we will be waiving our usual location fee. If you are more comfortable having us shoot outdoors or at your home we'd be happy to accommodate. Ordering sessions and consultations will be held remotely upon request.
A few notes regarding health and safety in the PBK studio during the period of Covid19:
- We have a maximum of 4 staff in our 1500 square foot studio at any given time.
- More often it's just 3: Kathryn and our two full-time staff . All staff are 2 meters apart in our space.
- All staff members have been adhering to the province's guidelines over the past two months, and we have a strict " stay home if you're sick" policy.
- Our space is professionally cleaned weekly and disinfected after each client visit.
- Client appointments and studio deliveries are spaced adequately so that no overlap occurs.
- We have a locked entry and are not open to walk-ins.
- In many cases Kathryn is able to photograph you from further than 6 feet away. For any photo sessions requiring Kathryn or her assistant to be closer than 6 feet to your family, masks are available.
We very much look forward to seeing your family again, whether it is in the studio or in your home! This summer there will be a very limited number of openings and at this time we are not booking past September. We look forward to seeing you and your family again and capturing the beauty of what matters most. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions, we'd love to hear from you!
PBK Studio 604 488 1254